Useful Documents and Forms
Above & Beyond Pet Care Hospital is pleased to provide you with a variety of forms that can simplify the process of caring for your pet.
Senior Checklists and Forms
- Periodontal disease is one of the most common medical conditions seen by veterinarians.
- More than 85% of dogs and cats older than four years have periodontal concerns.
- One milligram of plaque contains over one trillion potentially disease-causing bacteria.
- By keeping up with your pet's dental care, you can extend their life expectancy by 3-5 years.
Learn more about your pet's dental health by viewing the attached Dental Health brochure.
Other Useful Information
These are forms we may have you fill out prior to leaving your pet with us for boarding. Please feel free to fill these out ahead of time and email them to us or bring them to the Resort.
- Boarding Check-In Form (for all Resort guests)
- Resort Policy Agreement (for all Resort guests)
- Medication Form (for all pets staying at the Resort that need medication)
- Pet Assessment Form (for all Resort guests)
We will require proof of the veterinary history that is required for your pet’s stay at the resort. We highly recommend getting the records as soon as possible, just in case your pet needs a treatment to meet the requirements. If your pet is not a patient of ours, you can do one of the following:
- Have your veterinary hospital fax your pets records to 806-209-0075 or email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can bring your pet’s records with you when you bring your pet in
- Request that we contact your veterinary hospital in advance of your pet's stay to obtain copies of the records